Full album mastering (approx. 33-74 minutes of material) including reasonable revisions. Album sequencing and electronic delivery by DDPi through FTP. The master can be reviewed and reference copies can be made with our custom DDP software (included).
- Please make sure that the files delivered for mastering are free of any master limiters that should not be a part of your mix.
- Please keep a little headroom in your mixes. Doesn’t have to bee much, but try to avoid clipping.
- If you have any specific instructions or preferences prior to mastering, please let us know before we begin. It’s a good practice to upload a document along with the files including this info together with track list, final song titles for CD Text and ISRC codes (if you have any).
- If you deliver instrument group mixdowns (stems), make sure you also deliver a stereo reference mix of your material. You should also verify that the sum of the stems delivered actually sounds like the reference mix.
- Save us all some time by listening through the mixes before you deliver. It’s not uncommon to come back for a revision because of a missing guitar or an editing mistake during mixing.
- We accept wav or aiff-files. Please deliver in the source sample rate, do not covert. The mixes should have a bit depth of 24 bit (or greater). If you deliver stems, please make sure the stems are bounced with the same starting point (zero start).
- If you wish to attend a mastering session with us, you can usually use the studio accommodation at no extra charge. This is depending on availability, so let us know on that when booking the session.