Track mastering is for for non-albums or albums shorter than 33 minutes, e.g. singles, EP’s etc. Electronic wave file delivery.
- Please make sure that the files delivered for mastering are free of any master limiters that should not be a part of your mix.
- Please keep a little headroom in your mixes. Doesn’t have to bee much, but try to avoid clipping.
- If you have any specific instructions or preferences prior to mastering, please let us know before we begin. It’s a good practice to upload a document along with the files including this info together with track list, final song titles for CD Text and ISRC codes (if you have any).
- If you deliver instrument group mixdowns (stems), make sure you also deliver a stereo reference mix of your material. You should also verify that the sum of the stems delivered actually sounds like the reference mix.
- Save us all some time by listening through the mixes before you deliver. It’s not uncommon to come back for a revision because of a missing guitar or an editing mistake during mixing. ????
- We accept wav or aiff-files. Please deliver in the source sample rate, do not covert. The mixes should have a bit depth of 24 bit (or greater). If you deliver stems, please make sure the stems are bounced with the same starting point (zero start).
- If you wish to attend a mastering session with us, you can usually use the studio accommodation at no extra charge. This is depending on availability, so let us know on that when booking the session.